THE BUCKET LIST
Everyone has been talking about "bucket lists". I don't really have one ,but i have been thinking of things I would like to do or see .
There is no particular order to my list ,just what pops into my mind as I write.
- TRAVEL TO IRELAND.
- LIVE IN TENNESSEE
- GO TO KEY WEST
- GET A PEDICURE ( EASY I KNOW , BUT WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TOUCHING YOUR FEET , ITS A BIG DEAL)
- MAKE A CROCHETED BOOK BAG
- TO ELIMINATE DIABETES FROM MY LIFE!
- GO BACK TO SCHOOL
- TASTE MOONSHINE
- TO FIGURE OUT WHO DID LET THE DOGS OUT?
- RIDE IN A HORSE AND CARRIAGE
- OWN A PAIR OF CHRISTIAN LOUBITAN BOOTS OR RUNNERS
- OWN A BETSEY JOHNSON PURSE -DONE
- GET BACK INTO WRITING. DONE
- TO ONCE AGAIN , OWN A CLAW FOOT BATHTUB
CAMP IN FORT WILDERNESS WITH MY HUSBAND AND SON (AGAIN EASY,BUT WHEN YOUR SON IS AUTISTIC AND AFRAID OF CAMPING ITS A CHALLENGE)
I DON'T THINK MY BUCKET LIST IS EXTRAVAGANT BUT THESE ARE MY WANTS. THERE ARE PROBABLY ALOT MORE .
WHATS ON YOUR LIST????